Thursday, April 26, 2007






Ok, everyday that goes by makes me so happy that Kylie was my first child. Kylie was and still is very neat and clean, just like her dad. Ella on the other hand is pigpen!!!! If Ella was my first child I would be broke due to the fact that I would be spending all of the money I have on buying new clothes. Pretty much every outfit Ella wears has stains on them. Ones I cannot get out unles I soak the clothes in strong bleach water. Here is a little look into a day outside with Ella. We were playing in the water table the other day, when Ella saw something dripping. well then she had to lay on the ground in the middle of a mud puddle to see where it was coming from. After laying in the mud about 4 times she looked like this.........................
Sorry about the sideways picture, I really don't know how to fix that once I put it on the blog....

No comments: