Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Well, we have just been hanging out since the baptism. I don't have too many pictures since I couldn't find my camera until yesterday. I did find it, it was put in its case and was sitting by the computer, right where it is supposed to be. See that is why I don't put things away, because I can never find them when they are in the right spot.

Anyhow, we did get a 13 foot trampoline on Saturday, don't worry there is an enclosure for safety. Karl and I had been thinking about it for a while, mainly ever since the girls started gymnastics. I have wanted one since I was little so i was all for it from the beginning. Well we decided to get one and it is FABULOUS. we all go on it. It is my new workout. I am pretty sore, especially my abs, which is where I need it. I am kicking myself for not getting it sooner. Since we got it, Kylie has slept in until 6:45 a few days. those of you who know Kylie, she does not like to sleep, she never did, and gets up at the LATEST 6am. I will have some more pictures of the kids, and adults on the trampoline today or tomorrow, so be sure to come back and look at them. Hope everyone is doing well and we miss you all.

No comments: