Monday, May 11, 2009

Gavin carrying his blanket

Ella and momma planting
Noah and Aunt renee planting

Well, lets see what is new with us, Kylie graduates from KG on Thursday the 21st and then I have a big 1st grader...CRAZY!!!! She is still doing gymnastics and is great at it. her and another little girl have a little solo thing in the gym show which is in a few weeks but it is all a surprise.
Gavin is my smart little boy, he is 1 and knows so much, I know every mom thinks their kid is super smart, but I am actually impressed with this, I don't remember the girls doing this..... I will say lets take a tubby and he walks to the bathroom, I say lets change your diaper and he walks to his room where the diapers are, and I say do you want some milk and he goes to the kitchen by the fridge. If Karl or I don't follow him he turns around and points to where he is going and yells at us, it is funny. The other day I gave him his milk before bed and usually we have milk brush teeth and then bed, well I neglected to brush his teeth and I just put him to bed. Well, 5 minutes later he was crying something fierce so Karl went in to rock him. Karl picked him up and Gavin kept tapping Karls mouth and pointing to the door. Well when Karl found out I didn't brush his teeth, he did it and put gavin back to bed and he went to sleep peacfully, it was too funny. Other then that Gavin is a little boy through and through, he can climb to the top of our swing set, which is about as tall as my shoulders, he climbs on EVERYTHING and not happy to say he is a little bully. He bites, pinches, hits,etc. we are working on this really hard.

Lets see that leaves Ella, well she is my little performer, she sings to everyone on the phone. and does not like when people sing with her, she likes to be the star and have everyone watch her. She constantly asks if she is getting bigger, she wants to go to school, which she will next year if there is room for 3 year olds. We will not know until the end of the summer about that though. She loves all of her sisters friends, and for the most part they are nice to her, but she is the little sister and you all know how that goes. Other then that we are just waiting for the weather to get warm enough to swim, that is all she wants right now.

Karl and I are good, just hangin in there loving our family. Hope everyone is doing well and hope to see you all soon
Posted by Picasa

No comments: