Tuesday, March 6, 2007

This morning Kylie, Ella and I were playing. Kylie informed me that she was getting married. When I asked her who she was marrying she said "Im marrying my sister." I thought that this was great, she loves her sister so much she wanted to marry her. I said, "Oh you are marrying Ella??" She then informed me she was not marrying Ella, but her other sister.....Jasmine. I did not know I has another daughter named Jasmine. If that wasn't enough, she then informed me that she had some other sisters. I asked her what their names were and she told me....."Cinderella, Aurora, Mulan, Belle, Snow White, and then Ella.

Many of you know that I have always wanted a lot of kids, but 8 daughters, that is CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyways, I thought I would share this little story with you to show again that Karl and I have created THE MOST GIRLY GIRL IN THE WHOLE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! don't know how that happened

1 comment:

Erin J said...

Maybe she doesn't want 6 mores sisters, but really just wants to be a Disney Princess. Hope you guys are doing well.