Saturday, September 20, 2008



Today we went the apple farm to pick apples. the kids had a great time, they picked apples, pears, and raspberries. Kylie found a fuzzy caterpillar and she wanted to bring it home, but we decided to leave him there for fear he would die on the way home. It was fun, but I must say that these better be the best fruits I have ever eaten for the amount of money they cost. I always thought that U-Picks were supposed to be cheaper, I guess not when you live in the city. It cost $5 each to just go in the fields and pick and then per pound for each fruit....crazy!!! I do understand having to pay since at one point, Kylie had a bunch of raspberries in her bucket and 5 minutes later there were like 3 left. I guess we got our $5 worth in the field. any ways enjoy the pictures!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: