Thursday, April 10, 2008

Karl and the girls waiting to go into the zoo

Ella riding the elephant
Kylie was on the kangeroo
Dr Kylie playing in the play zoo
Dr Ella making sure the animals were not sick

Well, we finally made it to the zoo. Ella has been asking to go all winter and then everyday for the past month, but it just hasn't been nice enough. well, last weekend was great. we were at the zoo all morning the girls had a blast, I was trying to walk out this baby, obviously it didn't work yet. Nothing else new here, we will keep you posted on the whole baby info, as of today less then two weeks, 13 days left.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If ossible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Aparelho de DVD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://aparelho-dvd.blogspot.com. A hug.