Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Well this past weekend Karl's sister Jill came in. We had a great time visiting with them and the girls and their cousin Lonnie had a blast playing with each other. Lonnie is a little ham, he has the funniest cheesie smile that is so cute. He is a big cuddle bug which was fabulous seeing that I haven't seen him for like 6 months or so, way too long.

An update with me is that I went to the doctor yesterday, and if the little man doesn't come sooner, we will be going to the hospital to get induced on Wed. April 23rd. I would be happy with that, but of course earlier would be better. RIght now he is between 5 and 6 pounds which is right where he is suppose to be. In the back of my mind I still think he may come earlier, but I don't know if that is wishful thinking or for real. I am further along with this one then I ever was with the girls so maybe that is a sign, we will just have to wait and see....

No comments: